1.- Information about the company responsible for the treatment of personal data:
The company responsible for the treatment of the data obtained through the web sites, www.neware.cat (from now on, the “Web” or the “Website”) is NEWARE TECHNOLOGY S.L., with Vat Number nº B-65255259, registered office in Sant Cugat del Vallès, Avinguda Corts Catalanes 5-7 and inscribed in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona in Volume 41.711, Folio 116, Page B-394190 Entry 1. Henceforth NEWARE.
2.- Purpose of the processing of personal data:
2.1. For which purpose will we process your personal data?
At NEWARE we will treat your personal data -collected through the Website- with the following purposes:
- In the case of hiring the goods and services offered through the Website, in order to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
- When sending requested information through the forms provided on the Website.
- To send newsletters, as well as commercial communications of promotions and/or advertising of the Website and of the Digital Marketing sector.
We remind you that you are free to oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an e-mail to the above-mentioned e-mail address.
The fields in these records are compulsory, thus it is therefore impossible to carry out the stated purposes if these data are not provided.
2.2. For how long will the personal data collected be stored?
The provided personal data will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or while you do not request its removal, as well as for the time period for which legal responsibilities may arise from the services provided.
The treatment of your data is carried out under the following legal bases that legitimize it:
- The request of information and/or the hiring of NEWARE’s services, which terms and conditions will be available in all cases, prior to a possible hiring.
If you do not provide us with your data or if you submit them in an incorrect or incomplete manner, we will not be able to attend your request, thus it will be impossible to provide you with the requested information or to complete the hiring of the services.
By providing any personal information to NEWARE’s website, all users, understand and expressly authorize the collection and processing of such information for the purposes described below:
- To communicate. We will respond to your comments and questions through our website, both online and by registering your request as a conference. This includes calling you by phone or communicating with you via e-mail.
- Direct marketing and promotion. This service is intended to provide you with information that you have previously requested via online, or to give you general information about NEWARE’s services. When we ask for Personal Data for marketing and promotions, however, we generally offer you the possibility to choose the usage you wish your Personal Data to be given.
- If you send us an online job application, your personal data or CV will be used for this purpose, which includes contacting you via e-mail, telephone or regular mail. In some cases it may be necessary for you to register on our website and maintain your details up to date. Unless you tell us otherwise, NEWARE will keep your personal data and CV in files owned by NEWARE in order to be considered in future job offers.
- Some NEWARE websites allow external partners to register in order to provide NEWARE with products and services. These Personal Data will be used to establish or carry out a transaction with the partner and for other procedures related to such purposes.
- Web Maintenance and Satisfaction Surveys. Your personal data and opinions will be used in order to preserve and improve our website. Likewise, your personal data may be used to carry out customer satisfaction surveys.
Gathering of statistical sets concerning the use of the Web.
The data will not be shared with any third party outside NEWARE, unless it is legally required.
As data processors, we have contracted the following service providers, who have committed themselves to comply with the applicable regulations on data protection, at the time of their contracting:
- SANT CUGAT CONSULTING S.L, with Vat Number B-60273240
The tools used are:
- Microsoft 365.
As an interested party who has provided us with your personal data, you have the full right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not NEWARE is processing your personal data, and in particular you are entitled to exercise the following rights that the Data Protection Regulations recognize, in accordance with the stipulations of those regulations:
- Right of ACCESS to your personal data
- Right to request the RECTIFICATION of inaccurate data
- Right to request its REMOVAL when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes they were originally collected.
- Under certain circumstances, you may request the LIMITATION OF THE PROCESSING of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the purpose of performing or defending claims.
- Under certain circumstances and for motives related to their particular situation, the interested parties may exercise their right to oppose the treatment of their data. We will stop processing the data, except for legitimate compelling reasons, or the performance or defense of possible claims.
- Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may request your right to the PORTABILITY of the data.
You may exercise these rights by sending a notification to the postal and/or e-mail address given in the section “1. Information about the person responsible for the processing of personal data”.
In addition, in case any of your rights have been violated, the interested party has the right to file a complaint before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), in C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid or through the electronic address of the AEPD: httpss://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/
NEWARE may collect information through its web pages by using cookies and cliktrails. All information collected by these means will be anonymous, aggregated and used exclusively for the purpose of developing and identifying the origin of the web traffic as well as the volume of use of our website. Sometimes cookies are used to assist you in finding appropriate information and to guide your visit according to your preferences. For example, a cookie can be used to remind you of your login information if you choose the option “Remember” at the time of setting such information. If you do not wish to receive cookies from our websites, you can instruct your browser to reject them or to notify you each time you receive a cookie, so that you can reject it immediately. However, refusing cookies may prevent you from accessing some parts of our website.